Latest Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2022. Applications are offered from the Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2022 – Download the application form via www.fbr.gov.pk.
- 19th May 2022
- June 17, 2022
The FBR is currently looking to recruit applications for its Pakistan Raises Revenue Program project and for its Pakistan Custom Camps training station in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Sialkot, Peshawar, Karachi, Hyderabad, Gwadar and Quetta. This project seeks to hire committed, qualified, experienced and highly motivated professionals.
The FBR Project is seeking applications for a Panel Advocate, Architect, IT Consultant, Misbilling Impact Assessment Economist, Revenue Impact Analysis Economist, Finance and Management Specialist, and MIS/Billing Analysis Specialist. data.
Interested professionals who wish to provide their services to FBR must have at least a bachelor’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Qualifications with relevant field experience. Professionals should review the eligibility criteria before submitting applications.
How to Apply for Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2022?
- Desired persons can send their applications to the Procurement Specialist, Program Office, Room No. 712, 7th Floor, FBR House, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
- Candidates who wish to apply for Panel Advocate positions should submit their applications to the Registrar (Legal Customs-II), Room No. 222, 2nd Floor, Federal Board of Revenue, Islamabad.
- Detailed respective terms of reference are available at https://fbr.gov.pk/tenders, in case of query, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CVs with complete information must be sent before June 17, 2022.
- Applicants must attach a copy of the CNIC and relevant documents.
- If you wish to apply for more than one position, you must submit a separate application.