HEC Moroccan Government Scholarships 2022 – www.hec.gov.pk. The Pakistan Higher Education Commission has announced a new scholarship notification for Pakistani students entitled “International Scholarships through HEC – www.hec.gov.pk”.
Information about HEC Scholarships 2023 is available on the
Pakistan Higher Education Commission HEC website www.hec.gov.pk. The HEC has announced these scholarships through its official Twitter account.
12th August 2022
Bachelor, Intermediate, M.Phil, Master, MS
September 20, 2022
Higher Education Commission – HEC
HRD Division, HEC, Sector H-8, Islamabad
The Moroccan Agency for International Cooperation (AMCI) is offering scholarships to eligible Pakistani students for admission to Moroccan Public Institutions of Higher, Technical, and Vocational Education for the 2022-23 academic year.
- Nationals of Pakistan/AJK. Dual nationality holders are not eligible.
- Selected scholars will be available to start their academic studies at Moroccan universities at the beginning of the academic year (September/October 2023).
- A minimum of 12 years of education (FSC/A-level) for an undergraduate program. Age 19-23 years.
- A minimum of 16 years of education in the fields of study relevant to the Master’s program.
- A minimum of 18 years of education in the relevant field of study for admission to the Ph.D. program at the respective Moroccan university.
- The mode of study is French and only those students who have shown satisfactory results in the French language learning program will receive the green light to go to Morocco to complete their scholarship/training in French for higher education in Morocco. Get it from a government agency.
How to apply for HEC Moroccan Government Scholarships 2022?
- Candidates who wish to apply should visit the Higher Education Commission HEC website link https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/scholarshipsgrants/lao/AMCI/Pages/Application-Procedure.aspx.
- The full application submission procedure is available at the prescribed link. The deadline for submitting forms to the AMCI or HEC is September 20, 2022.