Join Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2022 | www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. On this page, you will get an announcement about Pak Navy Jobs 2022. Pakistan Navy has announced its latest recruitment notice Join Pak Navy as Seaman Jobs 2022 – Apply online at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
We picked up this Join Pak Navy 2022 ad from the Daily Express newspaper on August 14, 2022. You can complete the Pak Navy online registration slip for these Pak Navy 2022 matrix-based jobs at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
14th August 2022
August 28, 2022
Candidates can join the Pakistan Navy as a Seaman Seaman. Interested applicants looking for Pak Navy Jobs 2022 Matric Base/Join Pak Navy 2022 are welcome to apply. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements posted below are required to register online at the official website of the Pakistan Navy.
The Pakistan Navy is one of the three warfare branches of the Pakistan Armed Forces that operate through the navy. The establishment of the Pakistan Navy occurred at the time of the Independence of Pakistan from British India. in 1947.
Pakistan’s naval branch secures maritime defense lines and all movements related to Pakistan’s ports and seas. The force is also responsible for any emergency or war situation and is ready to deal with any inconvenience at any time.
The Pakistan Navy has expanded exponentially since its inception. Resources were less at independence and due to the skewed distribution of equipment, Pakistan struggled at first. Today, the naval branch comprises some of the most technologically advanced machinery capable of targeting enemy positions underwater.
A career in the Pakistan Navy is a safe and long-term line that benefits not only the individual himself but also the family of the individual. High salary packages, medical facilities, accommodation perks, and respect for the military by citizens are some of the benefits of working in the military. A career in the Pakistani armed forces is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for any Pakistani individual.
Join Pak Navy Jobs 2021 is the opportunity to start your career line with Pakistan armed forces. The positions have been recently advertised and all citizens of Pakistan who meet the basic requirements and eligibility conditions can apply. Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the Pakistan Navy career portal and apply before the latest announcement date.
Join Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Sailor (Marine) Eligibility Criteria:
- Gender: male only
- Nationality: Pakistan
- Education: Matriculation in Science with at least 60% Marks
- Marital Status: Single
- Age limit: 17 to 21 years old
Join Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2022 Selection Procedure
- Admission Test
- Medical exam
- Detailed Medical Examination
- The interview of the medically fit candidates takes place in the respective PNR and SC.
- Final selection by Naval Headquarters.
Join Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2022
- Candidates who wish to register can visit the Pakistan Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk to complete the online registration form.
- The online registration form will be available from August 14, 2022, to August 28, 2022.
- Candidates must continue to visit the Pakistan Navy website after the online application to get the receipt of the registration number for the tests.
Join Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2022 Offline Registration:
Interested applicants who do not have access to the internet facility can apply offline by appearing at the nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Center after the advertisement is published in the newspaper. Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Centers are located at Abbottabad, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Khuzdar, Dera Ismail Khan, Rawalpindi, Rahim Yar Khan, Sukkur, Swat, Sialkot, Shaheed Benazirabad, Faisalabad, Karachi, Kharian, Quetta, Gwadar, Lahore, Multan, and Muzaffarabad.
Applications sent directly to the Naval Headquarters Recruitment Directorate will not be accepted. Interested applicants who wish to register offline must bring the following documents:
- Original and certified photocopy of the Academic Certificate.
- 01 x Passport size photograph.
- Certified photocopy of the CNIC/Form B (NADRA).
- Crossed money order Rs.50/- payable to Director of Recruitment NHQ, Islamabad.
- Accredited photocopy of the certificate of residence.