Kamyab Pakistan Program – Naya Pakistan Housing – Kamyab Loan Program – Kamyab Jawan Program
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MICRO-BORROWERS
1. Holder of a valid CNIC.
2. Resident Pakistani citizen.
3. No. maximum age limit.
4. Average cumulative monthly household income of less than PKR 50,000.
5. Must be registered with NSER of Ehsaas / BISP with a PMT score up to 49. However, exceptions are allowed for NAPHDA T-1 applicants.
6. Verified by NAPHDA through NADRA for T-1 home loans.
7. A family can co-avail one loan each under Kamyab Karobar, Kamyab Kissan and Low-Cost Housing.
8. Max. PKR 2,850,000 exposure per family.
It is a clean, interest-free business loan of up to Rs 500,000 that will be repaid in equal monthly installments over up to three years.
These are small farm loans of up to Rs 150,000 for farm inputs and / or up to Rs. 200,000 for farm machinery and equipment for farmers with land up to 12.5 acres to be reimbursed in a global sinkhole in two growing cycles in one year for 6 months each (max 1 year). Financing for Machinery / Equipment will be up to 1 year.
LOW-COST HOUSING IN NAYA PAKISTAN
Loans for house construction of up to Rs 2.7 million will be distributed on easy terms. The term of the loan can be up to 20 years, however, the subsidy will be paid for up to 15 years. The size of the house should be 125 square yards (5 yards).
KPP aims to integrate with the government’s ongoing Skills Development Program for educational and vocational training. Accordingly, it is envisaged that these skilled citizens will also have access to funding and this collaboration will be renamed “Kamyab Hunarmand”.
Under “Sahatmand Pakistan”, it will be mandatory for anyone making use of a KPP loan to obtain the “Sahat Insaaf Card”, if the same facility is available in their area.