Kohsar University Murree Jobs 2022 | Non-Teaching Staff. Kohsar University is looking for candidates for the following positions according to the job advertisement published in the Daily Nation newspaper on 27th July 2022, for location Murree, Murree Punjab Pakistan:
27 July, 2022
Category / Sector:
Murree, Punjab, Pakistan
Kohsar University Murree Jobs 2022
10 August 2022
Preference will be given to candidates with educational backgrounds of BCS, Intermediate, M.com, MCS, MS, LLb, Master, MA, Matric, MBA, BA, Other, DAE, MIT, Middle, Bachelor, and I.com, etc.
Kohsar University Murree Jobs 2022 Vacant Positions:
Personal Assistant Pa Assistant | Research Assistant | Sub Engineer | Sub Engineer Civil | Civil Engineer | Media Coordinator | Assistant Manager | Assistant Manager Intellectual Property | Assistant Manager Legal Services | Security Officer | Network Supervisor | Computer Operator | Sub Engineer Electrical | Supervisor | Supervisor Horticulture | Supervisor Landscaping | Assistant Estate Officer | Caretaker | Graphic Designer | Electrician | Clerk | Computer Technician | Lab Technician | Video Conference Operator | Network Support Assistant | Cctv Technician | Telephone Operator | Photo Copier Operator | Cook | Plumber | Driver | Ltv Driver | Htv Driver | Dispatch Rider
How to apply for Kohsar University Murree Jobs 2022?
- Apply for the latest government jobs in education and Kohsar University departments before the closing date, which is around 10th August 2022, or as per the closing date in a newspaper ad.
- Read the full announcement online to find out how to apply for the latest job opportunities at Kohsar University.
- For more jobs, visit Gkpakistan.com.
- Applicants must apply for the positions listed above on simple documents along with a copy of CV, notarized photocopies of academic transcripts/certificates of experience, if applicable, and a most recent passport size photograph.
- Applications must reach the University Registrar’s office on 10-08-2022 from the date of the announcement during office hours.
- Applications must arrive by Post/Courier. Manual submission of applications is not acceptable.
- Applicants must submit separate application forms for each position.
- Candidates may be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment/selection process for providing false documents and false information.
- Applications must be accompanied by a money order/money order as a processing fee (non-refundable for each vacancy) payable to Treasurer Kohsar University Murree.
- Application fee (non-refundable) Rs. 500 for Bs-15 and 16 and RS. 300 for BS-14 and below are payable to the Treasurer, Kohsar University, Murree.
- Candidates who are already at the service of a Government, Semi-Governmental Department, or Autonomous Organization must apply through the corresponding channels.
- Applications received after the last date/Incomplete Applications will not be considered.