Latest KPK Police Jobs 2022 ETEA Recruitment | Police Department KPK. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Police are looking for candidates for the following positions according to the job advertisement published in Mashriq newspaper on 23rd July 2022 for locations Peshawar, Mohmand, North Waziristan, Kurram, Bajaur, South Waziristan, Orakzai, khyber, and Peshawar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Pakistan:
28th July 2022
KPK Police Jobs 2022 Police Department KPK | ETEA Recruitment
August 08, 2022
People with Bachelor’s, Intermediate, Others, DAE, BCS, BA, I.com and BIT, etc. education can apply.
Applicants of both genders, male/female, are eligible for this recruitment. The quota for people with disabilities and minorities will be reserved according to the rules of the government contracting policy.
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Department hires the services of a famous recruitment agency, ETEA Educational Testing, and Assessment Agency. Therefore, applicants should visit the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk for more information.
A KPK police advertisement is published for the hiring of computer operators, assistants, and stenographers. A total of 90 positions are being opened, including 90 for computer operators, 28 for assistants, and 62 for court reporters.
KPK Police Jobs 2022 Vacant Positions:
Computer Operators Jobs:
- 2nd class Bachelor of Computer Science/IT (BCS/BIT 4 years), OR
- Second class bachelor’s degree with one year in information technology.
- Total publications: 90
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Educational Institute.
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years
- Total publications: 28
- Intermediate or equivalent qualifications
- 35 words per minute typing speed 80 words per minute English shorthand
- Applicants who perfectly meet the criteria mentioned above can submit applications to be recruited by the KPK police.
- Age relaxation will be granted in accordance with the KPK Police Recruitment Rules.
The KPK Police will conduct detailed scrutiny and if any applicant is found to be ineligible at any stage of the recruitment process, they will be disqualified by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police.
Only eligible applicants will be shortlisted for Call Letters. The pre-selection of applicants will be carried out in accordance with the numbers obtained in the ETEA selection test. Foreign degree holders are required to provide equivalency certificates issued by Pakistan Higher Education Commission HEC.
How to apply for KPK Police Jobs 2022?
- Submit applications online through the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk.
- The online form will be available on the designated website until August 8, 2022.
- Candidates will be informed by SMS for Tests/Interviews.
- Roll number receipts will be uploaded to the ETEA website containing the test dates, time, and test center.
- Read the full announcement online via ETEA to find out how to apply for the latest Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police KPK job opportunities.
- For more jobs, Visit Gkpakistan.com.