|Published On||April 22, 2022|
|Last Date||May 20, 2022|
|Organization||Fisheries Department KPK|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
|Job Location||Peshawar, KPK|
Latest Fisheries Department KPK Jobs 2022.
Department of Fisheries KPK Jobs 2022 announced Peshawar for the latest KPK Government recruitment. These are the best career opportunities in the Department of Fisheries, KPK. Applications are invited from suitable candidates who are domiciled in KPK for the following appointments. Both men and women who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for these positions. The prescribed age, qualifications, experience, and address for the positions are mentioned in front of each of them in the advertisement below.
Eligibility Criteria Fisheries Department KPK Jobs
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Age Limits|
|1.||Computer Operator (BPS-16)||BSCS/BSIT||20-30 years|
|2.||Assistant Librarian (BPS-12)||Bachelor in Library Science||20-35 Years|
|3.||Assistant Warden Fisheries(BPS-12)||Bachelor in Zoology||20-35 Years|
|4.||Head Fisheries Watcher (BPS-09)||FSC (Pre- Medical)||18- 32 years|
|5.||Fisheries Watcher (BPS-07)||Secondary Class Certificate||18- 32 years|
How to apply for Fisheries Department KPK Jobs?
- Interested candidates should download the application form via www.ats.org.pk.
- The processing fee can be deposited at branches across the country of HBL & bank Al Habib Online.
- At the initial stage, copies of educational documents are not required to attach with the application form, except a copy of CNIC, two passport-size photographs with a white background in Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services (ATS), House no. 111- Street B No 30, Sector F-10/I Islamabad.
- The last date to submit the application form for the Department of Fisheries KPK jobs is May 20, 2022.
- Department of Fisheries Official Announcement KPK Jobs 2022