The Punjab Department of Wildlife and Parks advertised this vacancy in the Daily Express newspaper. This is a great opportunity for wildlife enthusiasts! Department of Wildlife and Parks Punjab Jobs 2022.
|Company:||Department of Wildlife and Parks Punjab|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||April 06, 2022|
|Job Location:||Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Literate, Master, Middle, Primary|
|Address:||Deputy Director Wildlife Sahiwal Region|
The Sahiwal Wildlife Division is looking to recruit staff for its development project to establish a wildlife park and zoo in the Okara district. Candidates from all over the Punjab province can apply.
These vacancies are open to retired Army soldiers, literate, elementary, middle, intermediate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees.
Candidates are required to submit their full resume along with passport size photos by 20th March 2018. An application fee of Rs 1000/- (only rupees thousand) applies for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Vacant Positions Department of Wildlife and Parks:
- Animal Keeper
- Assistant Director Wildlife
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Wildlife Supervisor
- Latest Jobs in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab 2022
- Latest Jobs in Punjab Institute of Cardiology (PIC)Lahore
- Latest Govt of Punjab PO Box No 844 Multan Jobs 2022
- PAEC Jobs 2022 – Apply Online Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission
How to apply?
Candidates can contact the Deputy Director of Wildlife Sahiwal Region Sahiwal, Block F-235, Stop No. 3, Farid Town, Sahiwal for more information about this opportunity.
Due to the growing popularity of the web, more and more.
Department of Wildlife and Parks Punjab Jobs 2022
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.