Latest Ministry of Defense Jobs 2022 | Online Form. On this page, we publish information about the latest recruitment of the Ministry of Defense of the Government of Pakistan. Applications are invited from young, talented, qualified, and energetic Pakistani citizens for Ministry of Defense Jobs 2022 – MOD Jobs 2022 | www.recruitment.mod.gov.pk.
- 9th June 2022
- June 23, 2022
This job posting was seen in the Daily Jang newspaper. These positions are open to candidates from all around Pakistan. For its new programs, the Ministry of Defense is temporarily employing personnel. All current and future notices concerning the Ministry of Defense’s activity are posted here.
These posts are based in Islamabad/Rawalpindi. The project will offer jobs. The initial employment agreement will be renewable with satisfactory performance for one year.
Today, the Islamabad Ministry of Defense has announced two announcements. Job opportunities open for Medical Officer, IT Manager, Senior Investigator, Senior Investigation Officer/Investigation Officer, Junior Investigation Officer, Investigation Assistant, Stenographer, LDC Lower Division Clerk, Driver, and Naib Qasid.
The area of eligibility for these positions requires Elementary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, BS, LLB, LLM, Master, MS, M.Phil, MBBS, and Ph.D. Degree qualifications in the same discipline with relevant field experience.
Applicants seeking employment in these positions must meet federally mandated eligibility criteria, such as educational qualifications, experience, and age limit. According to the government, a general age relaxation would be offered. Rules.
How To Apply For Latest Ministry of Defense Jobs 2022?
- Candidates can visit www.recruitments.mod.gov.pk and submit applications online.
- Click here to download the Challan form or complete the online application form.
- Candidates applying for jobs with the Departments of Military Lands and Cantonments should visit Careers.mlc.gov.pk.
- Applicants who wish to apply for Defense Division Rawalpindi Jobs must apply online through the National Job Portal https://njp.gov.pk.
- Applicants are required to deposit the application processing fee.
- The deposited application processing fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The deadline for online application submissions has been set for June 23, 2022.