Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority OGRA Karachi Jobs February 2022
|Last Date||07 March, 2022or as per paper ad|
|Org||Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority|
The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan posted an advertisement in the Dawn newspaper on 21st February 2022. The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority is seeking highly qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions Financial Advisor, LPG Advisor, Logistics Advisor, Cng Advisor, LNG Advisor, Refineries Advisor, Ufg Advisor to improve the progress of the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority. Potential candidates can apply until March 7, 2022, or according to the paper announcement.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate with Bachelors, Masters qualification from a recognized institution in Pakistan.
Terms and Conditions: Only holders of domicile in Sindh, Pakistan are eligible to apply for these vacancies.
Allocations: As allowable under the 2022 Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority rules.
Note: Apply according to the instructions and dates indicated in the original job advertisement. Errors and omissions excepted.
- Oil Supply Chain/Logistic Adviser
- Refineries Adviser
- LNG Adviser
- CNG Adviser
- LPG Adviser
- UFG Adviser
- Finance (Tariff) Adviser
- Contract Term: 3 years on foxed lump sum monthly emoluments of RS. 500,000/- to Rs. 800,000/- to be decided by the Authority on the basis of qualification & experience.
- The most suitable shortlisted candidates will be hinted at/invited for interviews, and selection will be based solely on merit.
- TA/DA candidates will not be admitted for an interview.
- The Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any application/scrap this process without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
- Please mark the envelope for the post applied.
- The applications should reach HR Department, Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority, 54-8, Blue Area, G-6, Islamabad by post/mail by March 7,2022
OGRA Jobs 2022 fpr Adivsor