Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs August 2022 by NTS. Check the complete procedure to apply for atomic energy jobs in Pakistan from here. The last date to apply is August 21, 2022. The education required for this job is Bachelor’s, Intermediate, Matriculated. Without 3rd Division in the entire academic career. Applicants must apply online through the NTS website within 15 days of its publication. commercial. Handwritten applications will not be accepted.
7th August 2022
Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric
August 21, 2022
Public Sector Organization
How to apply for Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs?
- Where the prescribed degree is Division 1 in the final degree/certificate, only a Division 2 will be accepted for eligibility in the entire academic career from Matric.
- The candidate must not be under 18 years of age or over 35 years of age.
- Candidates selected for the above positions will be required to serve anywhere in Pakistan.
- Only experience acquired after the minimum qualification prescribed for the position will be taken into account.
- Candidates for the Driver-Ill position must be a minimum height of 168cm/0.5ft 6in.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees from the Government. recognized institutions.
- Candidates already employed in Gob. and semi-government. Organizations must apply through the appropriate channel and will provide NOC at the time of the interview.
- Only candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria can apply.
- The written test fee will be Rs. 600 / – to be deposited by the candidate in question through 1 Link, 1 Bill Bank, ATM, Internet Banking, Mobile banking, Easypaisa, JazzCash, and TCS Counter.
- TA/DA will not be supported.
- The candidacy of those candidates who do not meet the requirements and apply for any of the above positions will be canceled at any stage of the selection process or later and no claim will be accepted during and after the selection.