PM Youth Loan Scheme
PM Youth Loan Scheme: The Prime Minister of Pakistan, Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has formally launched the Prime Minister Youth Loan Scheme.
Because the youth are the future of this country in the coming time because Allah Almighty has blessed all of you with immense blessings and qualities, so by using these things, you should take steps in the development of this country.
Looking at the same idea, the Youth Loan Scheme has been launched by the Government of Pakistan, in which loans will be provided to the youth in easy installments to start their own businesses using their talents.
The capacity to work for the well-being of 68% of the people while leading youth affairs is a wonderful job. Making facilities for youngsters in every field is our top priority.
We are attempting to alter your bright future through the PM Laptop Scheme, the Loan Scheme, the Youth Development Centre, and the National Youth Commission. Join us in bringing prosperity and happiness to Pakistan.
Prime Minister Youth Loan Scheme 2023
The Pakistani government began the youth program in 2013 and ran it from 2013 to 2018. There are various schemes under this program.
The Youth Business Loan Programme of the Prime Minister, the Youth Training Programme, the Youth Skills Development Programme, the Prime Minister’s Scheme for the Provision of Laptops, and the Prime Minister’s Scheme for the Reimbursement of Fees for Students from the Least Developed Areas.
Leading the way was Maryam Nawaz Sharif. The investments were to be made over a five-year period using 20 billion Pakistani rupees. On May 14, 2014, the government announced interest-free loans of up to Rs. 50,000 for 10,000 persons around the nation.
Equal numbers of women and men will get assistance.
Documents required for PM Youth Loan Scheme:
- Passport size picture
- CNIC (front and back side)
- Educational degree/certificate
- Experience certificate(s)
- License/Registration with Chamber or Trade Body
- Recommendation Letter from respective chamber/trade body or Union
Information required for PM Youth Loan Scheme:
- National Tax Number
- Consumer ID of electricity bill of your current address
- Consumer ID of electricity bill of your current office address
- Complete the registration number of any vehicle registered in your name
- CNIC, and mobile numbers of two references other than blood relatives
- Estimate of monthly business income,
- business expenses
- Household expenses, and other income (for new business)
- Actual monthly business income
Eligibility Criteria for PM Youth Loan Scheme
Loan program (PMYB&ALS)
- Any Pakistani, including (AJK & GB) National having CNIC or Form B with Age 18-45
National Innovation Award
- Any Pakistani, including (AJK & GB) National having CNIC or Form B with Age 15-35
Talent Hunt Youth Sports League (THYSL)
- Any Pakistani, including (AJK & GB) National having CNIC or Form B with Age: 15-25
This post was designed for anyone looking to establish their own business and apply for a PM Youth Loan Scheme under the Ehsaas program. This is a good choice for families in the middle class. After reading this, I hope you don’t have any issues or confessions. Contacting customer service will help you find a solution if you are having issues applying for a loan.