Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs 2022. Pakistan Ranger is looking for competent, qualified, and dynamic candidates as per the Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs 2022 advertisement published in Daily Dawn newspaper dated May 31, 2022, for Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan location.
- May 31, 2022
- June 13, 2022
Interested candidates can apply until June 13, 2022, or until the closing date of the Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2022 newspaper advertisement.
Pakistan Ranger advertised the vacant position, including Senior Medical Officer, General Service Medical Officer, Pharmacist, and Anesthesia Specialist.
- Anesthetist Specialist
- Medical Officer
- The person applying for an anesthetist specialist must have FCPS or other equivalent qualifications recognized by PMDC.
- Preference will be given to those who have experienced it after graduation. The age limit for civilian candidates is up to 50 years and for the Ex-army it is up to 55 years.
- MBBS with a graduate degree or equivalent i.e. MCPS, IMM, FCPS, Diploma will be preferred for those candidates applying for the Senior Medical Officer (SMO) position.
- Also, applicants applying for the General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) position must have MBBS with a one-year domestic job.
- The age limit for civilian candidates applying for Pharmacist and General Service Medical Officer is up to 35 years.
- Candidates applying for Pharmacist must have a Doctorate of Pharmacy (Pharm D) from a recognized university recognized by the Pharmacy Council of Pakistan.
- Applicants must have computer skills. Both men and women are encouraged to apply for these open positions.
How to Apply for Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs 2022?
- The plain paper application together with the CV must arrive within 15 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates who have been dismissed/released from any government service for disciplinary reasons are not eligible to apply.
- And those that a court condemns by law for a crime that implies moral turpitude will not be eligible for vacant positions.
Call notices will be issued after scrutiny of documents to applicants selected for written tests/interviews.
- Also, successful candidates will appear before the Medical Board for Medical Fitness at the Karachi Civil Surgery Bureau.
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) can be appointed anywhere in Sindh province.
- Pensions and Tips are not admissible. In addition, no postgraduate course/training will be allowed during the contract period.