Revenue Department Jobs 2021 – Patwari jobs Opportunities
The Punjab Government Revenue Department is recruiting applications for suitable candidates to fill the latest vacant positions in its Assistant Commissioner’s Offices. We get these Jobs from Punjab Government Revenue Department 2021 from the Daily Dawn newspaper. Punjab Province Job Seekers are requested to stay in touch with this page for current and future Punjab Revenue Department jobs.
- Posted on: 9th December 2021
- Location: Attock, Gujranwala, Kasur, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, Taxila
- Education: Intermediate
- Last Date: December 24, 2021
- Vacancies: Multiple
- Company: Revenue Department Punjab
- Address: Assistant Commissioner Officer, Qauidabad, Kasur
Punjab Revenue Department is recruiting Qualified, Young, and Dynamic Applications for Field / Patwari Personnel Hiring (BPS-09) at its Deputy Commissioner / District Revenue Department Offices. Applicants from these districts seeking government jobs / Patwari jobs should apply for these vacancies. Only the Tehsil applicants in question are eligible.
These ads posted as:
- Jobs at AC Office Tehsil Chunian
- Patwari Jobs in Sheikhupura Deputy Commissioner’s Office
- Jobs at AC Office Tehsil Hazro District Attock for Patwari
- Jobs at AC Office Daska District Sialkot
- Jobs in Revenue Department / Assistant Commissioner’s Office in Gujranwala 2021
- Taxila Jobs from the Deputy Commissioner’s Office for Patwari
- Jobs of the Assistant Commissioner Officer Pattoki for Patwari
Applicants holding ICS / Intermediate can apply for Patwari Jobs. A typing speed of 40 words per minute in English and 25 in Urdu is mandatory. Candidates should have this typing speed in MS Word and Inpage. Candidates must have computer skills. The age limit for these vacancies is 18 to 25 years old. The general age reduction will be admissible according to the Government’s Hiring Policy. A 5% quota will be observed for minorities.
How to apply?
Applications accompanied by three photographs, teaching documentation, address, CNIC, certificate of character (certified copies) must arrive before the deadline indicated in the respective announcement.
Direct requests will not be accepted.
Candidates should submit their applications to the appropriate CA Office.