Women University Swabi Jobs 2022 | www.wus.edu.pk. We generated this page to provide information to our visitors about Swabi Women’s University Job Application Form 2022. We include below all of the upcoming and existing career announcements made by the Women University Swabi.
5th September 2022
Bachelor, BS, Intermediate, Master, Matric
September 20, 2022
Women University Swabi
Registrar, Women University, Swabi
Women University Swabi is currently seeking to hire highly qualified educators, preferably women, as non-teaching faculty. The chance should not be passed up by interested female candidates looking for jobs in the higher education industry.
Applications are invited from qualified Pakistani citizens for the recruitment of Registrar, Treasurer, Nurse, Transportation Officer, Librarian Assistant, Store Clerk, Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Photographer, Telephone Operator, Store Keeper, Pipe Fitter, Electrician, driver and laboratory assistant.
Interested applicants possessing qualifications such as Matriculation, Intermediate, BS, Bachelors, and Masters are welcome to apply. Candidates must also complete experience requirements.
Women University Swabi Jobs Vacant Positions:
How to apply for Women University Swabi Jobs 2022?
- Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form available at the university website: www.wus.edu.pk.
- A bank draft in the name of Treasurer, Women’s University, Swabi OR online deposit to Account No. 238739974 United Bank Limited, Swabi Branch (0323) of Rs. 3000/-for BPS-20, Rs. 2500/-for BPS-17, Rs. 2000/-for BPS-16, Rs. 1500/-for positions BPS-14 to BPS-11 and Rs. 500 from BPS-07 to BPS-02. Original Bank draft or online deposit slip, Attested photocopies of all DMCs, degrees, certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, and (03) recent passport-size photographs, must be attached with the Application Form.
- Candidates serving in government, semi-government, and autonomous bodies should process their applications through the proper channels.
- Any change in contact details must be reported immediately to the Registrar’s Office.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the post without not mentioning any reason.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- All applications must reach the office of the undersigned on or before September 20, 2022, at 04:00 pm
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- No TA or DA will be given for attending the test/interview.