(Apply online) MEPCO Jobs 2021 For Director General (MIRAD) Full Time
- Company: Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO)
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
- Application Deadline: N/A
- Posted Date: 10 12 2021
- Last date: 20 12 2021
The Multan Electric Power Company MEPCO Jobs Multan invites applications from highly qualified, motivated, experienced and professional candidates for the position of Chief Executive Officer.
How to apply for MEPCO jobs:
- Applications should be submitted as follows: –
- Online applications will be preferred at the link i.e http://www.mepco.com.pk/ on or before 04.07.2021.
- In case of a hard copy, the signed application together with the related documents, i.e. the qualification mentioned in paragraph 3 and the experience required as specified in paragraph 4, must be presented at the office of the Director-General (HR & Admn), MEPCO H / Qs, Khanewal Road, Multan before 05.07.2021, 17:00 Hrs.
Incomplete applications in any respect or received after the due date will not be considered and no claim will be accepted.
Candidates already serving in government / semi-government organizations / autonomous bodies should apply through the appropriate channel along with the NOC of the respective department issued on their letterhead.
Candidates must present all original documents at the time of the interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. No TA / DA will be accepted in this regard.
MEPCO reserves the right to withhold/cancel the entire recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason. half liter. 3629
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Engineering / Finance / Accounting / Law / Management Science from accredited HEC recognized universities. Mastery will be an added bonus.
Minimum 15 years of total experience, including 10 years of experience in the energy sector. Candidates must possess a solid understanding of the technical, commercial, and financial matters of the utility/energy sector along with regulatory and legal/contractual matters. Knowledge of competitive electricity markets will be an additional advantage.