Latest Jobs In Forest and Wildlife Department Balochistan 2022. The Department of Forestry and Wildlife invites applications for the jobs advertised in the Dawn newspaper dated August 30, 2022, for the following vacancies in Quetta, Quetta Baluchistan, Pakistan. The instant announcement was published in press video PRQ No. 374/27-8-2020 and appeared in several newspapers
in Jang Quetta on 28.08.2020.
Date Posted / Updated:
August 30, 2022
Bachelor | Master | B.B.A. | MBA | P.G Diploma | B.E | BS
Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan
Forest & Wildlife Department
05 September 2022
Required Educational Qualifications BBA, MBA, PG Diploma, Bachelor, B.E and Master, etc.
- Conservator Of Forest Monitoring
- Conservator Of Evaluation
- Deputy Project Director
- Gis Specialist
- Community Development Specialist
- Monitoring Officer
- Evaluation Officer
- Admin Officer
- Finance Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Range Forest Officer
- SDO Wildlife
How To Apply for Jobs In Forest and Wildlife Department?
- Apply for the latest Forestry and Wildlife Department government jobs in Administration and departments before the closing date, which is around September 5, 2022, or as per the closing date in the newspaper ad. Read the full ad online to learn how to apply for the latest job opportunities at the Department of Forestry and Wildlife.
- Interested candidates can send their CVs I Applications to the Office of the Director of the Ten Billion Trees Tsunami Project (Wildlife Component) located at Woodcock Nursery Sumangli Road Quetta.
- The last date for the submission of applications/CVs is 09-05-2022. CVs can also be sent to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For those candidates who have already applied for the positions mentioned above in response to a previous press announcement dated: 28.08.2020, it is not necessary to apply again. Only new applications are invited from new candidates.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the office of the undersigned on 06.09.2022.
- the Applicants can check their names against the list of finalists so that it is displayed. Proof! Interviews for the above positions will take place in the office.
- Additional Chief Secretary (Development) P&D Department, Civil Secretariat, Quetta.
- Interested candidates are required to bring their original documents, CNIC, and a copy of their CV.