Latest Jobs in Livestock Department Punjab 2022. Animal Husbandry Department Additional Director of Jobs invites to apply for the vacant position as per the published job advertisement in Daily Ausaf newspaper dated June 22, 2022, in Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Sheikhupura, and Muridke Punjab Pakistan.
- 22 June 2022
- July 16, 2022
Wishing people can apply before the closing date, which is around July 16, 2022, or according to the advertisement in the newspaper. This is a temporary and contract work opportunity.
The Additional Director of Livestock announced the vacant position which includes Sanitary Worker, Livestock Assistant, and Chowkidar.
- Cattle Attendant
- Sanitary Worker
How To Apply For Latest Jobs in Livestock Department?
- Willing applicants submit their application along with all required documents, including a certificate of education, addresses, and recent passport-size photographs within 10 days of the advertisement being published.
- A selected person brings their original documents including address, CNIC, and certificate of studies at the time of the interview. Additionally, applicants who are already government employees must apply through the proper channels.
- The selected persons will have to resign from their previous positions in governmental organizations.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted. Additionally, applicants will be called for testing/interviews at short notice. The Department has the authority to increase or decrease any number of positions, as well as cancel any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- In the event of any false or falsified information, the department reserves the right not only to cancel applicants’ candidacy but also to take legal action at any stage of the selection and hiring process. In addition, the selected people must enjoy an attractive negotiable salary.
- Also, willing individuals can test/interview against one position at a time. Cell phones, calculators, weapons, and other equipment are not allowed during tests/interviews. Eligible and transgender women are encouraged to apply for these openings.