|Last Date:||10 April 2022|
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor
|Address:||Ministry of Railways Karachi Sindh Pakistan|
Ministry Of Railways Jobs 2022 for Management Positions. The Ministry of Railways invites applications for the jobs advertised in the Dawn newspaper dated March 30, 2022, for the following vacancies in Karachi, Karachi Sindh Pakistan.
Vacant Positions Ministry Of Railways Jobs:
- Operating Supervisor
- Commercial Supervisor
- Maintenance Supervisor
Preferred education is Matric, Intermediate, Primary, Middle and Bachelor, etc.
The latest government management positions of the Ministry of Railways and others can apply until April 10, 2022, or according to the closing date in the newspaper advertisement. Read the full announcement online to find out how to apply for the latest Ministry of Railway job opportunities.
Basic Information Ministry Of Railways Jobs.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased as per the requirement The interview will take place at the Peshawar Divisional Offices, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Sukkur, Quetta, and Karachi.
- Candidates with a maximum age of 62 years can apply.
- The payment package will be according to the experience and competence/ skill level.
- The candidate has computer skills, especially in MS Office, Excel preference will be given.
- Interested candidates must bring their LPC, PPO, certificate of physical fitness, address, and certificate of experience.
- Candidates may be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment/selection process for providing false documents, false information, or using any form of influence.
- The selected candidate has to serve in the station in question and Any request for publication on other stations will not be considered.
- Preference will be given to candidates from the respective stations.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing at the interview.
- Successful candidates can leave the job one week in advance Similarly, the company can terminate services with one week’s notice.
- Candidates may apply for one position and one station only.