|Posted on:||31st March 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, BS, Master, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date:||April 14, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Climate Change|
|Address:||Deputy Project Director, Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency, Ministry of Climate Change, Plot No. 42, Street No. 6, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad|
This page is about the latest Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Announcement 2022 in Pakistan. A government agency named as Ministry of Climate Change is looking to recruit the following staff for the following vacancies listed below for the Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency.
For MOCC Jobs 2022, we are looking to hire the educated, experienced, and well-disciplined applicants that are required for the open positions that are (Assistant Computer Programmer, Senior Lab Assistant, Lab Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Assistant Inspector, Driver, Naib Qasid). The appointment will be made on a permanent basis and all government posts are located in Islamabad.
Candidates who wish to apply are suggested to read the eligibility criteria given in the image below or after this paragraph; In general, Bachelor/Intermediate/Matric pass applicants are welcome to apply. Therefore, it is the best opportunity for those candidates who are well educated and who want to have a job in the government sector where they can earn an attractive salary package. Now, below, you will have completed how to apply the procedure.
- Assistant Computer Programmer
- Senior Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Assistant Inspector
- Naib Qasid
Eligibility criteria for the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022:
For vacant positions, a bachelor’s/intermediate/matrix degree and relevant experience is required to apply and the applicant’s age must be between 18-28 depending on the demand for vacant positions.
How to apply for Ministry of Climate Change jobs 2022:
- Applicants who meet the criteria must apply online at https://njp.gov.pk/.
- For the selection procedure, only online applications will be accepted.
- The last date for submitting an application is April 15, 2022.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of business hours on the last date for application submission will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.