|Published On||April 21, 2022|
|Last Date||May 01, 2022|
|Organization||Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training|
|No of Seats||05|
Ministry of Federal Education Jobs Islamabad 2022 | Apply online
Federal Ministry of Education Jobs 2022 was announced by the Federal Ministry of Education and Vocational Training in Islamabad through an online job portal www.njp.gov.pk. Applications are invited for the following positions in the Project Coordination Unit (PCU) and Project Planning and Development Unit (PPDU) of the development project being implemented by the Federal Ministry of Education and Vocational Training, Islamabad. Positions are filled solely on a contract basis per the eligible project pay package for PSDP-funded project staff. Initially, the contract will be awarded for a period of one year that can be extended for the life of the Project.
Vacant Positions in Ministry of Federal Education Jobs
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Project Director||16 years Education||01|
|2.||Distance Learning Education Specialist||16 years Education||01|
|3.||MIS/ IT Expert||16 years Education||01|
|5.||Office Trainee/ Intern||Fresh Graduation in IT||01|
How to Apply Online for Ministry of Federal Education Jobs?
- Candidates must apply online through the official website www.njp.gov.pk.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- The application form must be submitted through online before the last date.
- A candidate may apply for more than one position by submitting a separate application form for each position.
- Only candidates shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria will be called for an interview.
- The last date to apply online for Federal Ministry of Education jobs is May 1, 2022.