Posted on: 29th September 2021
Location: Islamabad, Karachi
Education: CA, Master, Ph.D
Last Date: October 14, 2021
Company: Ministry of Industries and Production
Through this page, you can get Pakistan Ministry of Industries and Production Jobs 2021. We collected this vacancy notice on June 21, 2021. Interested persons seeking government jobs should not miss out on this career opportunity. We compiled this vacancy notice from the Daily Jang newspaper. Candidates can get all career opportunities related to the Ministry of Industries and Production on this page.
The Ministry of Industries and Production of the Government of Pakistan is seeking to recruit an Executive Director for the Pakistani Institute of Administration. The PIM requires applications from dynamic professionals to lead the Institute with a two-year contract extendable for a further two years.
- Doctor. in Management Sciences / Business Administration from the University / Institute recognized by HEC.
- At least three publications in HEC-recognized research journals.
- Minimum 5 years of postdoctoral work experience at senior management level (ideally CEO). OR
- Master in Business Administration with ten years of work experience at the senior management level. OR
- Public Accountant / ICMA with ten years of work experience at the senior management level.
- Age limit: 48 to 58 years
- Salary: Selected professionals will be offered a salary equivalent to MP-II Government PayScale.
- Publishing place: Karachi
How to apply for jobs in the Ministry of Industries and Production 2021?
Send your application with a copy of your CV, photograph, and CNIC to the Under Secretary PSD, Ministry of Industries and Production, Room No. 243, 2nd floor, Block A, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days of the publication date of this advertisement.
Only perfectly eligible professionals will be summoned for the next hiring process.
Government employees must apply through the proper channels.