Latest Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs 2022. On this page, we provide information collected about the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting jobs in September 2022. We received the latest vacancy announcement from Daily Jang.
4th September 2022
AJK, Ex-Fata, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric
September 18, 2022
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
The current career notice seeks applications from suitable students in Pakistan and AJK based on the quotas mentioned for Punjab, Merit, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Baluchistan, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, and Ex-Fata. Information about these vacancies is also uploaded on the official MOIB website www.moib.gov.pk.
Employment opportunities are open for court reporters, research assistants, UDC upper division clerks, and LDC lower division clerks.
Children who wish to apply must meet the requirements briefly described below. They must be between 18 and 30 years old. Relaxation will be facilitated at the upper age limit (5 years).
- Shorthand speed of 80 words PM
- Typing speed of 40 words PM.
- Must have computer skills.
- 2nd Class BA in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics.
- You should be able to read and write Pushto and Balochi.
Upper Division Clerk UDC:
- Intermediate qualifications and must have computer skills.
Lower Division Clerk LDC:
- Registration with a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- Applicants must have computer skills.
How to apply online for Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs?
- The NJP National Employment Portal is looking for online applications for this recruitment at www.njp.gov.pk.
- Open the NJP website, create a profile and submit applications online by September 18, 2022.