New Easypaisa Golden Payment App 2022 – First time in Pakistan
About New Easypaisa Golden Payment App:
Now you can pay for anything from your phone (redeem your Easypaisa credits, send money to friends and family, buy air minutes) with the gold edition of our mobile application. Pay with gold and get a 15% discount on all transactions!
Using this version of the Easypaisa app will make buying things so easy that you will never want to leave home without it. These are some of the great benefits of Easypaisa Gold Edition:
• Pay for everything from your phone: at the grocery store, at a restaurant, on your utility bills, even at a gas pump!
• Send money to friends and family with just a few taps. They will get their own Easypaisa Gold Edition app so they can pay you back in no time!
• Redeem your Easypaisa credits on the go and earn 15% more than usual when you shop or dine out.
Feature of Easypaisa Golden app:
1- Pay everything from your phone
2- Send money to friends and family with just a few taps. They will get their own Easypaisa Gold Edition app so they can pay you back in no time!
3- Redeem your Easypaisa credits on the go and earn 15% more than usual when you shop or dine out.
4- Scan your fingerprint to unlock the app! Passwords and pins are no longer needed.
5- Get the value of your money. We always offer a 15% discount when you pay for a service or product with Easypaisa Gold Edition.
6- Don’t spend more than you can afford: use our virtual credit card option to track your spending.
7- We now support 17 national currencies! You can now send and receive payments in 17 different currencies, including Afghan Pashto, Georgian Lari, and Ukrainian Hryvnia, to name a few.
How to install the Easypaisa Golden app:
1) Install the latest version of the Easypaisa app from Playstore.
2) Open the app, go to the “Send & Pay” tab and select Golden Points Card.
3) Click on the “Add your card” option in the upper right corner, enter your card details once and confirm it.
4) If you have already registered with Easypaisa Tarjeta Dorada, you can use this same procedure to add it.
5) To check your balance, just tap on the golden points card in the app.
Once you have subscribed, you can follow the steps below to find out the details of your monthly payment:
1) At the top of the app, click on your payment history to access the app.
2) Enter your mobile number and subscription date and press the “start” button.
3) You will get all transactions in a table by month/day showing EGP amount, merchant name, charges, and total.
Gold Debit Card:
Easypaisa is one of the few companies that merged the existing banks (Etisalat and Zain) to form a larger entity.
The company is expected to issue the first tranche of shares in late 2017 or early 2018. The initial public offering is set at a price range of $150 to $200 per share.
The company has seen branch openings in various locations in several states, including Lagos and Abuja, and across the continent with around 400 branches.