Posted on: 25th September 2021
Education: FA, FSC, I Com, DAE, BA, MA.
Last Date: October 10, 2021
Company: overseas employment corporation
Gender: Both (Male & Female)
Urgently Needed Team Member for Al-Homaiza Food Stuff Co., Kuwait. A private company, M / s. Al-Homaiza Food Stuff Co in Kuwait urgently requires the services of trained professionals/staff in the category mentioned below:
Kuwait Team Member Visa for Pakistan 2021 :
Team Member (Male and Female) Required Qualifications, Experience, Age, Skills, and Job Description:
Qualifications and experience F.A / FSC with one year of relevant experience in the food industry OR New graduates who are willing to learn and explore
Age limit: Minimum: 21 and maximum 30
Salary: 120 KD
Good English communication skills, excellent customer service skills, attitude/behavior, honest, active, team player, clean, personal habits and appearance, hardworking and self-employed, pleasant personality.
Job Description for Kuwait Team Member Visa for Pakistan 2021
- Qualifications and experience F.A / FSC with one year of relevant experience.
- Salary: 120 KD Skills:
- Good English communication skills, excellent customer service skills, attitude/behavior, honest, active, team player, clean, personal habits and appearance, hardworking and self-employed, pleasant personality. Work description:
- Responsible for achieving a fast and competent service to the guest. Follow the manager’s instructions.
- Follow company procedure in terms of appearance and always adhere to accepted standards of personal hygiene.
- Follow the procedures and regulations of the company in terms of Quality, Service, Cleanliness, and hospitality.
- Communicate and follow up on orders between production points.
- Knowledge of the menu, to recognize the food when it is ready or if the diners ask for something.
- Responsible for cleaning all dining rooms.
- Responsible for setting up all dining rooms (forks, knives, spoons, plates, etc.)
- Fully understand company policies and
- Carry out other functions assigned by the superior, related to the position.
- Kuwait Team Member Visa for Pakistan 2021 – Work in Kuwait Visa-Free – OEC Kuwait Jobs 2021 – Overseas Employment Corporation
Terms and Conditions:
- The contract is for a 2-year fixed term, and the hired personnel will be on probation for 100 business days and employment will be confirmed upon successful completion of the probationary period.
- Air tickets: the ticket provided from the country of origin to the Company’s place of work at the beginning of employment and at the end of every two years will be entitled to a single round-trip air ticket.
- The working day will be 8 (eight) hours a day for 6 (six) consecutive days a week, with one day off. Overtime allowance will be paid for additional hours of work following Kuwaiti labor law.
- The Company will provide the following benefits:
- Free uniform and food will be provided
- Life insurance coverage according to Kuwaiti labor law.
- Health insurance coverage will be provided according to Kuwait labor law,
- Furnished accommodation will be provided to share free or housing allowance of KD 33 / –
- Free transportation to and from the company housing to the workplace will be provided or a transportation allowance of KD7 / – will be provided.
- Right to paid annual leave according to Kuwaiti labor law.
- Return plane ticket once every two years to Pakistan while proceeding with earned license,
- The company will provide fees and expenses for the residence visa. The company will not affect deductions/recoveries from workers’ wages for the above services/benefits.
Kuwait Team Member Visa for Pakistan 2021 OEC Kuwait Jobs 2021 Overseas Employment Corporation
I. Interested candidates can apply online through the OEC website https://oec.gov.pk/
ii. Applicant will submit/attach deposited Bank Challan for Rs 500 (against each position) and “Challan Form” can be downloaded from https://oec.gov.pk/Assets/file/Challan_Form_500.pdf
a. Option # 1: Visit any HBL branch and send the bank challan to account number 0112-79010447-03.
B. Option # 2: Pay online at HBL (Islamabad) Account No. 0112-79010447-03.
C. Option # 3: PagEU online from outside Pakistan HBL IBN # PK84 HABB 0001127901044703 iii. Technical support to Apply online, contact OEC-HELPDESK-Team; OEC Head Office Islamabad ( 051-9253254 & 051-9253247), Regional Office Lahore ( 042-99332953 & 042-99332955), Regional Office Karachi ( 021-99203474 & 021-99206392), Regional Office Peshawar ( 091- 9225473), Quetta Regional Office ( 081-9211651) and email: email@example.com
Closing date: October 10, 2021